Join forces with PEGI to secure funds for grant seeking efforts in your community
At the PEGI Foundation, collaboration is our primary focus when it comes to grant seeking. Explained in simple terms, we join forces with nonprofits in an effort to locate and secure local funding sources that are willing to support the following:
- Grant writing services
- Grant writing group trainings
- Purchase of grant directories and other printed support materials
- Subscriptions to a variety of online grants databases.
These services and products are then shared with local area nonprofits through public libraries, municipalities, community foundations, or other educational facilities.
When it comes time to prepare a grant application that supports programs, projects, research, or general operating costs, anticipation can quickly turn to anxiety if there isn’t clear assistance and support. Working with the PEGI Foundation team in these collaborative ways to develop a means of affordability to seek out funders and develop grant proposals can help nonprofits to overcome a number of challenges:
- Finding grant opportunities that match your goals and mission
- Designing a Letter of Intent
- Formulating a needs statement
- Writing an excellent narrative for the readers
- Developing strong goals
- Concisely defining roles and responsibilities of your team
Work with PEGI to secure grant funding for your grant seeking materials and/or training: